We want you
as the new vet in The Netherlands.
For our client located at the country site in the North of the Netherlands, nearby a great city with a very relaxed environment (Groningen) we are looking for a veterinarian.
Why work and live in The Netherlands?
- Veterinary including medicine branche in the Netherlands is high quality based
- We have the world's best work/life balance
- UNICEF have listed the Netherlands as one of the best places in the world for children and teenagers to live, so take your family with you
- And more, read about the financial and other social advantages for expats
- A mixed practice for small animals and dairy farms
- Located in a modern bright building with inhouse laboratory, radiography and ultrasound
- Located in a small village only 15 minutes drive from the city centre of Groningen
- Besides treating patients at the diary farms they support dairy farmers with fertility support and health programs.
You as a veterinarian:
- Have an European acknowledged veterinary degree.
- Have an EU passport
- Want to work at least 30 hours a week
- Are curious and a verbal strong person
- Preferably you have at least 2 years working experience as a veterinarian, however an internship is also possible.
- Are excellent in verbal English and you are motivated to learn Dutch
- Preferably are a mixed vet or a small animal vet willing to learn about cattle health too
You will receive
- A fine team of colleagues, 3 vets and 3 vet assistants.
- A good salary which suits your knowledge and experience
- Support to make you feel at home
- Support to find living space
Our client is looking for a long working relationship. They believe in loyalty and continuity in order to provide the best veterinary service!
Pease fill in the form and let us know that you are interested. If you want more information, please leave a message and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Share this page: