Our client Ecuphar in Oostkamp (Belgium) develops and distributes pharmaceutical products for the veterinary industry in the Benelux. Ecuphar NV is part of Animalcare Group plc. Animalcare Group plc is an international veterinary pharmaceutical and services business driven by a collective belief that healthy animals can have a hugely beneficial effect on their owners and society.
For the Belgium team we are looking for an Account Manager Veterinary Pharmaceuticals.
As the Accountmanager you are responsible for maintaining client contacts in your area and increasing market share.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Drawing up your Sales Plan together with the sales and marketing team for your area (Brussels, Hainaut, Brabant-Wallon & part of Namur).
- Identification, profiling and segmentation of the individual customer.
- Responding to your clients needs and expectations while promoting the portfolio.
- Identifying partnership opportunities in the form of programs, staff meetings, conferences.
- Communicate the marketing message (such as Meet and Learn meetings).
- Provide customers with the right information by liaising with internal colleagues (e.g. product knowledge + safety + general information).
- Reporting your weekly activities and plans to the Sales Manager Belgium.
Who are you and what experience do you bring:
- You have a strong commercial drive and are results oriented
- You are decisive, communicatively strong and able to influence by connecting.
- You have at least 2 years of B2B sales experience in a similar market.
- You are good at organising and executing your work on your own and find it important to contribute to the overall team interest.
- You are open to innovation and have a problem-solving attitude.
- You are used to working with a CRM system.
- You are fluently in English, French (spoken and written) and spoken Dutch.
- You will be working in the nicest growth market where people work with passion for the industry.
- A healthy company listed on the UK AIM stock exchange, with a flat organizational structure.
- A good salary and bonus scheme commensurate with your experience.
- Lease car, fuel card, phone, laptop and expenses allowance.
- After uploading your CV (in English) with your profile and our recruiter will contact you to schedule an interview (in English).
- Interview with the Sales Manager Benelux & HR (in English or Dutch).
- Terms of employment interview.
If you have any questions please get in touch with us. If you are interested fill in the form now to the right and upload your CV with your profile for the application.
Share this page: